Buying diamond online is indeed an intricate job and besides skill it needs guts and insights for choosing the right quality stone. Consulting grading report is one such tool that helps a diamond merchant to judge the quality of the diamonds he is going to purchase.
Similarly, if you are planning for buying cheap diamonds online, you can also gather a fair idea about the quality of the diamonds by consulting its grading certificate. It is worth learning therefore what diamond grading report is.
A diamond grading report or certificate is the blueprint of its quality; this is the authenticity purr of the diamonds for sale and is provided by autonomousgemological laboratory indicating to the physiognomies of a specific diamond. The inherent significance of this report is
- The diamond is examined by expert diamond graders by using gemological tools,
- The diamond’s features as stated in the certificate are authentic as per the declaration of the diamond grader.
A diamond grading report speaks of some qualities of the concerned diamonds. These are,
- Diamond shape: it is found mentioned on the certificate, like round, square, pear, oval, etc.
- Measurement speaks of the diameter of the diamond.
- The mass (weight) of the diamond is expressed in carat,
- The proportion of the diamond is found recorded here, which is the ratio of table percentage and percent of the depth of the diamond.
- Culet is pointed part at the bottom of the stone,
- Polish is the facets’ smoothness, and symmetry is the alignment of the facets,
- Clarity is the transparency of the stone,
- Color range/intensity is defined by D-Z ,
- Fluorescence is reaction of the diamonds to UV radiation,
- Plot is a descriptive illustration of diamond’s impurities, if any.
For all these vivid details, diamond experts refer diamond grading report for judging its quality and market price. However if you have plan for buyingcheap diamonds online, you may contact jewelrybyraphael.com; all the diamonds sold from here are GIA certified.